Analog Fat Shark Receiver Module Adapter for DJI Digital FPV Goggles XJ350
The digital image transmission system and visual perception of DJI FPV goggles are the evolution of the FPV industry. At the same time, the analog FPV system represented by fat shark also has a very large market base and holding capacity. The design of URUAV 5.8G RX PORT 2.0 is fixed with the DJI goggles headband screw, and can be installed completely on the side of the DJI goggles, so that it can use a fatshark or various third-party fat shark interfaces 5.8G receiver system, to transfer video and audio signals to the high-quality screen of DJI FPV goggles for viewing or recording. The compact and lightweight 5.8G RX PORT 2.0 is versatile and will be enjoyed by people who have both analog and digital FPV flight equipment.
Model: 5.8G RX Port 2.0
Dimension: 48 * 28 * 12mm
Weight: 10g (without extension cable)
Power input: 2S-4S (DC5.5 * 2.1)
Internal voltage: 5V 3A (with pad output)
Power output: 2S-4S (DC5.5 * 2.1)
Signal Input: Standard Fat Shark Receiver Port
Including Third-party Receivers: Reaxacc Furious, etc.
Signal Output: Standard Audio / Video
* Support AV IN analog video transmitter recording. Users need to restore the factory settings to ensure the normal use of the AV IN interface functions.
* Fixed the boundary display problem of AV IN analog video transmitter.
* Optimize the AV IN analog video transmitter to improve the real-time performance of the transmission.
* Support user-defined selection of the OSD display content of FPV Goggles, support 24 OSD information definition displays of Betaflight.
* When the video transmission distance is greater than 1km, the video transmitter can adjust the frame rate and code rate adaptively according to the distance and channel bandwidth.
* Support remote control to connect to PC via USD cable and control the simulator.
1x 5.8G RX Port 2.0
1x Adapter mounting board and screws
1x Audio and video cable
1x Power cable