BetaFPV 65X FPV 2S Whoop C01 Pro Micro Camera F4 AIO 25mW VTX BNF - TBS Crossfire BT65X-TBS
BACK TO THE CLASSIC, BACK TO BETA65X!
Do you still remember your first classical brushless whoop-Beta65X? What happened to it later on? The new generation of Beta65X 2S whoop drone is ready with 0802 14000kv motors and 2pcs BT2.0 300 mah Battery, providing you an insane flying experience. Use the Meteor65 frame and the stackable battery slot to cut down on the wind resistance, extending your flight time to 3:00-4:00 mins. Moreover, we provide the Beta65X HD Version, so you can stay home, recording an HD video indoor.
- Small size and big power. This is what the Beta65X is! The total weight of 26g gives pilots a good balance of weight and nice punch on 2S battery.
- Customized with the lightest 0802 14000KV motors, give you extreme power no matter you fly indoor or outdoor.
- Soldered with the BT2.0 connector, which can provide a stable and powerful continuous current so that you can extend the flight time to 3:00-4:00mins compared to the Beta65 Pro 2.
- Used Meteor65 frame and adopted the stackable battery slot to cut down on the wind resistance.
- With the high performance STM32F411 processor FC boards and betaflight_matekf411rx_4.0.0 (Development Version).
- ItemL Beta65X
- Weight: 26g (without battery)
- FC: F4 AIO 2S FC
- Frame: Meteor65 Frame
- Motors: 0802 14000KV Motor
- Props: Gemfan 31mm 4-blades props 1.0mm shaft hole
- Camera: C01 Pro Micro Camera
- VTX: 25mW VTX
- Canopy: Canopy for Micro Camera
- Receiver : TBS Crossfire
- Batteries: 2pcs BT2.0 300mah Battery
This F4 AIO 2S FC is suitable for a lighter 1-2S whoop drone perfectly, like Beta65X，Beta65 Pro 2 or Beta75 Pro 2 etc. It integrated with a Betaflight F411 processor FC, Betaflight OSD, SPI Frsky receiver and 1-2S 5A ESC. So the 1-2S drone could save much weight for a faster fly experience.
CAMERA & VTX
The C01 Pro Micro Camera is a rare FPV camera currently on the market, which adapted a 1/3'' CMOS sensor and a 2.1mm lens for 1200TVL resolution and excellent latency while minimizing the weight to 1.96g. Designed specifically for those weight-sensitive drones, such as Brushed & Brushless Whoop Quad.
The stock VTX on the 65X 2S drone is the M series 25mW VTX.
0802 14000KV motor using ball bearing instead of brass bushings, and PCB connector. More durable and easier to repair once disconnection.
Meteor65 frame is the most popular and colorful 65mm frame in this winter.
We only need to add 0.3g 3D printed adapter and change it to a 2S 65mm frame. Still light enough and you could experience the aggressive power of 2S now.
- 1 * Beta65X Whoop Quadcopter (2S)
- 1 * Spare 31mm 4-blades props (2CW+2CCW)
- 2 * BT2.0 300mAh 1S Lipo batteries
- 1 * BT2.0-PH2.0 Adapter Cable
- 1 * Spare Canopy
- 1 *Customized Carry Case
- 1 * Screwdriver