Beta85X HD DVR 2-3S Whoop Caddx Turtle V2 HD Camera BNF OMNIBUS F4 OSD 25 / 200mW VTX - Flysky Receiver XJ297
- Beta85X pushes the new era of brushless whoop drones to a higher level. With the new power system, you could fly real acro even with a HD DVR camera in racing or freestyle.
- With the high performance STM32F405 processor FC boards and tuned Betaflight Ominibus 3.5.0 firmware. This is also the first 2" BNF drone that come with BLHeli-32 ESC.
- Durable and light enough frame is customized for the Beta85X. Except the traditional carbon fiber frame, another choice of plastic frame for your 2" props drone.
- Whole drone no soldering or tinkering necessary. Customized lightest 1105 6000KV motors with cable connectors. Just plug and play. EMAX Avan 2" prop is the best combo in this Beta85X drone.
- 450mAh 3S high rate battery is recommend by default. But pilot could also use their own batteries with battery strap. Optional and affordable.
- Weight: 58g (without battery)
- Motors: 1105 6000KV With connector
- Props: EMAX Avan 2 "4-Blades prop
- HD DVR Camera: CADDX Turtle V2 (for HD DVR Version)
- Receiver : Flysky
- Frame:Beta85 Frame
- 5.8G VTX antenna: Customized Lumenier AXII antenna
- Battery strap fits for micro 2S-3S battery
- Flight time: 3 minutes with 450mAh 3S battery (smooth flight in a windless environment)
- Material: transparent plastic
- Diagonal engine to engine distance: 85mm
- motor mounting hole: motor 110x (such as 1105 engines 6000KV)
- Mounting Hole FC: Fully compatible with the assembly model of the FC card in style whoop, 26 mm x 26 mm
- LED Support available
- Weight: 10 g
- CPU: STM32F405
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- Dimensions: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting template
- Version of the firmware, Betaflight OMNIBUSF4SD (obsd) 3.5.0
- OSD: OSD integrated BetaFlight (STM32 controls the OSD chip of SPI in DMA mode)
- The Smart Audio port is available for VTX radio control
- MCU: STM32F051
- Supporta Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600, Dshot1200
- Input Voltage: 2S-3S lipo (DO NOT FLY WITH 4S BATTERY)
- of cotinue Current: 16A
- Peak current: 25A
- BLHELI_32 Destination firmware: BETAFPV-16A-32-bit
|HD DVR Camera and VTX
- Output Power: 0mW, 25mW and 200mW (adjustable)
- The Smart Audio function is included for radio control
- Antenna: Lumenier antenna customized Axii
- Frequency: 5.8 GHz 6-band channels 48, with Raceband: 5362 ~ 5945MHz
- Caddx Turtle V2 Camera
- TV system: NTSC / PAL (Switchable)
- Field of View: 170 ° C with 1.8mm Turbo Eye Lens
1x Beta85X HD DVR 2-3S Whoop Caddx Turtle V2 HD Camera FPV Racing Drone
HD DVR VERSION
The primary purpose of the Beta85X drone is for a cinematic whoop drone. Many polits revamp their Beta75X to HD whoop drone--They add a HD DVR camera on Beta75X drone to get high defination and beautiful flying footage and video. Inspired by this, we want to provide a BNF whoop drone with HD DVR camera by default so that pilot do not need to assemble it by hand and also get more power on punch for acro mode.
Now the Beta85X HD version is here !!!
This ESC used to design for 4S battery. But under more extreme testing, it could only stand 2-3S voltage input. DO NOT FLY WITH 4S BATTERY.
BLHeli_32 is the 3rd generation ESC firmware after BLHeli and BLHeli_S, which is written for ESC‘s that utilize 32-bit MCU. With the increase in processing power, faster input signals with lower latency and higher update rate would be possible in BLHeli_32, such as Dshot1200!
We lost a bunch of prototype drones because of this AXII antenna. Why? The 5.8g VTX signal is still perfect when the RC radio transmitter connection break. This is why we choose this micro antenna for the Beta85X.
Micro AXII 5.8GHz Antenna is the next evolution of the world's most popular FPV antenna.
The Beta85X drone also comes with "props out" by default. Why we need "props out" direction?
Default Betaflight props direction, quadcopter dips and "washes out" in hard corners. With reversed props or "props out", no more dipping even in hardest cornering.